Yes it’s not long till I’ll have travelled around the Sun 30 times.
During that time,
- The Sun has travelled about 227 Billion kilometres around our Milky Way Galaxy.
- I have walked about 10’000 miles around the Earth (mostly in the UK)
- I have created almost 300 tonnes of Carbon Dioxide, not including the stuff I breathe out.
- And I’ve been asleep for 10 years
And finally, on average, at the age of 30 I should have about 50 more years left…
But now to finish on something much more interesting: Gifts. People keep asking me for some present ideas so here’s a few of them (in no particular order):
- A cool mug: http://www.firebox.com/product/1726?src_t=sbk&src_id=mug
- Some cool headphones for my mobile: http://www.expansys.com/pf.aspx?i=142852
- A bike: http://www.hummer.co.uk/parts_and_accessories_hummer_tactical_mountain_bike.html
- A desk, preferably with lots of room to swing my feet, not one of those computer ones. Something like: http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-0064.aspx or http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.200-3046.aspx
- A wooden bookcase, something like http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.200-1308.aspx
- A cheap desktop computer (e.g. http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?b=&c=uk&cs=ukdhs1&l=en&oc=Ubuntu&s=dhs)
- Some cycle accessories, like:
- Cool remote control:
- Cool candles: http://www.firebox.com/product/1561?src_t=cat&src_id=lifestyle
- HArry Potter audio book 7: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harry-Potter-Deathly-Hallows-Childrens/dp/0747591091/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/203-6197463-5211144?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1187443489&sr=8-2
- Map of the surrounding area: http://leisure.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/leisure/ItemDetails.jsp?item=os_explorer_170#
- Cool solar powered fan: http://www.ethicalsuperstore.com/products/solar-technology/solar-powered-perspex-desk-fan/
There should be enough ideas here for everyone but if your still stuck, have a look around the of the websites I’ve linked to and buy something stupid, cool or nerdy!